It’s back and open for registration!!
Six Flags has a read to succeed program that they do each year for K through grade 6 students. It is available to the school systems as well as to us homeschoolers! We have participated for four years now. The boys LOVED our trip to Six Flags this summer (our first time actually being able to make it!)
Requirements to get your free tickets to Six Flags Read to Succeed
Available for children between K and grade 6 – with no child over 13 being eligible for the program.
Children need to read a total of six hours before March 1 2016 in order to be eligible for the free tickets to Six Flags. This is also the deadline for the reading logs to be submitted online.
One free ticket is also given to the parent
Here is how to get your free tickets to Six Flags Read to Succeed:
- Create an account at Read to Succeed*
- Register your child(ren)**
- Print record the reading logs for your child(ren)
- Once the 6 hours of reading has been completed by your child(ren) log back into your account and update the reading log information.
- You won’t be required to mail in the reading logs this year. Your tickets will be mailed in the spring.
*this will be your account each year, and they are kind enough to email you reminders about the program, both as the new program starts and when it is getting close to closing.
**homeschool parents or teachers only. Talk to your child’s teacher about this program if their class isn’t currently part of this great program!