Dice Game – Mennonite Manners
- one sheet of paper per player
- one pencil
- one die
Point of the game:
To be the first person to write out numbers 1-100
- Choose one player to start with the pencil and give the person to the left the die.
- At the start the player with the pencil starts writing out the numbers, starting at 1, up to 100 while the player with the die starts trying to roll a 6.
- As soon as the player rolls a 6 he or she grabs the pencil and starts writing out the numbers, starting at 1, up to 100 while the person to his or her left starts rolling the die trying to roll a 6.
- This continues around the circle, when you get the pencil back on your turn you continue with where your numbers left off on your last turn.
- First person to write the number “100” is the winner.