A dozen little things to do with kids during inclement weather or while battling the flu or just because you like each other lots.
1. Whoopee Cushions are cheap and are, at least in this house, providers of hours of entertainment. Great for playing jokes on dad too!
3. A simple bar of soap turns into a fantastic paint medium when blended. Washes off the windows easily. See instructions here.
4. Temporary Tattoos for Talking Hands: Animal Hands – I have long admired these and,without knowing that, my sister sent us a package! They are so cool and so much fun!
5. Play with some hair spray and create new hair styles!
9. Make butter together
11. Create a sugar cube igloo out of sugar cubes (found in the same section as regular sugar) and icing (though next time I’ll be using a hot glue gun for less mess and more stick!) Add plastic cowboys and Indians to round out the obscurity of it all.
What are some ideas you would add to this list of things to do with kids?